MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management not only includes planning, implementing, controlling the material and flow of the product or service but also the analytical skills and management strategies required for the transportation of goods and services through proper use of inventory, customer service, warehouse, storage.
Supply chain management is a multidisciplinary aspect of industry that is concerned with Project planning, obtaining raw materials by sourcing and providing logistical support, methods of production, the distribution of generated products and controlling costs and risks at each of the levels mentioned above. Logistics and Supply Chain Management is the entire management of the supply chain process which includes the flow of goods and services as follows:
Supplier → Manufacturer → Wholesaler → Retailer → Consumer.
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will help you to learn to manage the process of manufacturing units and customer dealing.
- It will provide you to learn in depth about the functions of logistics and supply chain.
- It helps to understand the national and international markets.
- It is a dynamic industry, and it is across the world nowadays.
- MBA Professionals can be a part from product manufacturing to product delivery.
Why take up MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Booming industry – With the growth in retail, e-commerce and manufacturing sectors, demand for MBA students in logistics and supply chain management is quite high. In this programme, the student analyses the complete process of the product cycle from raw material collection to delivering the final product in the market.
Global curriculum – This programme covers topics such as – Trade Operations, Liner Industry, Commercial Geography, Implementation issues in Supply Chain Performance Metrics and Modelling & Operational Strategic, Logistics Management and recent SCM trends.
Climb up the ladder – There are many advantages to obtaining a professional supply chain education. This area of research is one of the most rapidly expanding in the business world. As a result, students who earn an MBA in Supply Chain have an easier time finding work. They always rise to the top of their organizations.
Ever-evolving industry – The number of available supply chain positions will increase by 26% between 2020 and 2030. The current demand-to-supply ratio of eligible individuals to workers is six to one. That number may be as high as nine to one in a few years.
Earning Prospects – According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median pay for a Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist was $76,270 in May 2020. In addition, the top 10% earned an average salary of over $122,580.
Endless Opportunities – Graduates of this program will work in a variety of manufacturing sectors, ranging from food processing to the production of goods. Soft drink manufacturers, automobile manufacturers, watchmakers, bakeries, and other industries are examples.
- Project Manager
- Logistics Head
- Chief Procurement Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Global Logistic Manager
- Operations Director
- Transportation Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Transportation Director
- Warehousing Manager, and many more.
Bachelors/Graduation in any stream
- Language proficiency documents
- The master’s/bachelor’s degree is awarded by Euclea Business School, an institution recognized by the State and the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
- French RNCP certificate at level 7
About EUCLEA Business School, France
- EUCLEA Business School is a Private Higher Education degree-granting institution, a leader in research and education in human resources, management, marketing, business strategy, etc, and offers a range of higher education suitable for all types of profiles and careers.
- As a part of CDP Group Paris, students benefit from an extensive portfolio of programmes and a truly global educational experience with over 20 member schools, 7500 students per year of which 25% are foreigners, and 25000 trainees in continuing education.
- The master’s/bachelor’s degree will be awarded by EUCLEA Business School, a Higher Education degree-granting institution recognized by the State and the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
- This qualification of higher education at Level 6 and Level 7 is recognized by the French Ministry of Labor as Certified Qualification of level I within the National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP) and is given equivalence by WES Canada & UK ENIC (NARIC)
- Students can take a seamless transfer to EUCLEA campuses in France for a dual country experience and the benefits of a Schengen region country (Dubai + Europe).